Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout
Creme Brulee is an Imperial Milk Stout that is very dark brown, nearly pitch black. Creamy, khaki colored head that shrinks down to a film while leaving nice lacing. Aroma is pure sugary sweetness. In fact, the taste is strikingly similar to the creme brulee dessert. Vanilla beans, chocolate, roasted malt, caramel, and condensed milk. Creamy, lactose-like mouthfeel with a rich, full body. Super sweet and decadent from start to finish. If you like your dessert in liquid form, this is for you!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 41 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity