Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout
Creme Brulee is an Imperial Milk Stout that is very dark brown, nearly pitch black. Creamy, khaki colored head that shrinks down to a film while leaving nice lacing. Aroma is pure sugary sweetness. In fact, the taste is strikingly similar to the creme brulee dessert. Vanilla beans, chocolate, roasted malt, caramel, and condensed milk. Creamy, lactose-like mouthfeel with a rich, full body. Super sweet and decadent from start to finish. If you like your dessert in liquid form, this is for you!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 11 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity