Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout
Creme Brulee is an Imperial Milk Stout that is very dark brown, nearly pitch black. Creamy, khaki colored head that shrinks down to a film while leaving nice lacing. Aroma is pure sugary sweetness. In fact, the taste is strikingly similar to the creme brulee dessert. Vanilla beans, chocolate, roasted malt, caramel, and condensed milk. Creamy, lactose-like mouthfeel with a rich, full body. Super sweet and decadent from start to finish. If you like your dessert in liquid form, this is for you!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 27 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity