Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout
Creme Brulee is an Imperial Milk Stout that is very dark brown, nearly pitch black. Creamy, khaki colored head that shrinks down to a film while leaving nice lacing. Aroma is pure sugary sweetness. In fact, the taste is strikingly similar to the creme brulee dessert. Vanilla beans, chocolate, roasted malt, caramel, and condensed milk. Creamy, lactose-like mouthfeel with a rich, full body. Super sweet and decadent from start to finish. If you like your dessert in liquid form, this is for you!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 33 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity