Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse
This beer pours a very clear salmon pink with heavy effervescence and a frothy white head that peters out quickly. The aroma is a light fruitiness marked with wheat, and smells crisp. The taste is quite light and dry, like a cranberry sparkling wine. The cranberries add a tartness that is crisp that moderates any sweetness on the finish. If the quince is there, it's very mild. The carbonation is heavy and the mouth feel is light. It's hard to believe this is a beer, because blindfolded we'd say it's more closely related to a nice rose.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 47 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity