Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse
This beer pours a very clear salmon pink with heavy effervescence and a frothy white head that peters out quickly. The aroma is a light fruitiness marked with wheat, and smells crisp. The taste is quite light and dry, like a cranberry sparkling wine. The cranberries add a tartness that is crisp that moderates any sweetness on the finish. If the quince is there, it's very mild. The carbonation is heavy and the mouth feel is light. It's hard to believe this is a beer, because blindfolded we'd say it's more closely related to a nice rose.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 18 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Murphy's Irish Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Head South. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity