Cow Punk IPA
Cow Punk IPA pours a golden color that is just slightly hazy with two fingers of foamy, white head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is both malty and hoppy. Upfront taste is the malt which is doughy and slightly sweet. The hops have citrus flavors with orange, lemon, and tangerine are all there. Overall taste is extremely well balanced. Mouthfeel is smooth and a bit creamy. Solid collaboration with Grains of Wrath Brewing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mo. 29 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 58 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Gummy Worms. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity