Cow Punk IPA
Cow Punk IPA pours a golden color that is just slightly hazy with two fingers of foamy, white head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is both malty and hoppy. Upfront taste is the malt which is doughy and slightly sweet. The hops have citrus flavors with orange, lemon, and tangerine are all there. Overall taste is extremely well balanced. Mouthfeel is smooth and a bit creamy. Solid collaboration with Grains of Wrath Brewing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 15 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity