Cosmic Ocean pours a crystal clear, golden color with a steady flow of ascending bubbles. Head is two fingers thick and bubbly. Hoppy, zesty, aroma. Taste is hop forward with tropical flavors like guava and pineapple, citrus flavors like lemon and grapefruit, and a fair amount of earthy pine. Bone dry, effervescent mouthfeel. We didn't detect it at first, but there is a slight but important touch of coconut and vanilla. Light body that is crisp and nicely carbonated. Medium bitterness, but one that accumulates on the back end. Finish is dry and refreshing, and seems to linger for a while. True to style, this is a great overall Brut IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 18 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 44 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity