Cosmic Ocean pours a crystal clear, golden color with a steady flow of ascending bubbles. Head is two fingers thick and bubbly. Hoppy, zesty, aroma. Taste is hop forward with tropical flavors like guava and pineapple, citrus flavors like lemon and grapefruit, and a fair amount of earthy pine. Bone dry, effervescent mouthfeel. We didn't detect it at first, but there is a slight but important touch of coconut and vanilla. Light body that is crisp and nicely carbonated. Medium bitterness, but one that accumulates on the back end. Finish is dry and refreshing, and seems to linger for a while. True to style, this is a great overall Brut IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity