Cosmic Ocean pours a crystal clear, golden color with a steady flow of ascending bubbles. Head is two fingers thick and bubbly. Hoppy, zesty, aroma. Taste is hop forward with tropical flavors like guava and pineapple, citrus flavors like lemon and grapefruit, and a fair amount of earthy pine. Bone dry, effervescent mouthfeel. We didn't detect it at first, but there is a slight but important touch of coconut and vanilla. Light body that is crisp and nicely carbonated. Medium bitterness, but one that accumulates on the back end. Finish is dry and refreshing, and seems to linger for a while. True to style, this is a great overall Brut IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 51 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity