Corona Premier pours a pale golden color. The white head disappears almost immediately, but the steady flow of carbonation bubbles lasts for quite a while. It has a grassy aroma of corn and barley. The flavor tastes like grain, malt-forward with only a slight sweetness. The carbonation and ever-so-slight hop bite provide a refreshing crispness that is helped by being served at a cold temperature. If you ordered to stay at home, it seems fitting to enjoy a beer of the same name as the virus precipitating that order.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 6 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 42 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity