Corona Premier pours a pale golden color. The white head disappears almost immediately, but the steady flow of carbonation bubbles lasts for quite a while. It has a grassy aroma of corn and barley. The flavor tastes like grain, malt-forward with only a slight sweetness. The carbonation and ever-so-slight hop bite provide a refreshing crispness that is helped by being served at a cold temperature. If you ordered to stay at home, it seems fitting to enjoy a beer of the same name as the virus precipitating that order.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 30 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Vicinity. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity