Copperhead Pale Ale
Copperhead pours a very transparent, copper color, with a thin, off-white head. Lots of caramel malt on the aroma. Taste has a strong malt foundation, but it's still hoppy with some straw and grassy notes. There's even some brown sugar sweetness, followed by a noticeable black pepper bite in the finish. More malty than hoppy but well balanced with lots of flavor. A solid Pale Ale from the oldest craft brewery in Kansas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 5 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 55 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity