Copperhead Pale Ale
Copperhead pours a very transparent, copper color, with a thin, off-white head. Lots of caramel malt on the aroma. Taste has a strong malt foundation, but it's still hoppy with some straw and grassy notes. There's even some brown sugar sweetness, followed by a noticeable black pepper bite in the finish. More malty than hoppy but well balanced with lots of flavor. A solid Pale Ale from the oldest craft brewery in Kansas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 45 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity