Copperhead Pale Ale
Copperhead pours a very transparent, copper color, with a thin, off-white head. Lots of caramel malt on the aroma. Taste has a strong malt foundation, but it's still hoppy with some straw and grassy notes. There's even some brown sugar sweetness, followed by a noticeable black pepper bite in the finish. More malty than hoppy but well balanced with lots of flavor. A solid Pale Ale from the oldest craft brewery in Kansas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 23 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 59 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity