Copperhead Pale Ale
Copperhead pours a very transparent, copper color, with a thin, off-white head. Lots of caramel malt on the aroma. Taste has a strong malt foundation, but it's still hoppy with some straw and grassy notes. There's even some brown sugar sweetness, followed by a noticeable black pepper bite in the finish. More malty than hoppy but well balanced with lots of flavor. A solid Pale Ale from the oldest craft brewery in Kansas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 25 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 52 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity