Copperhead Pale Ale
Copperhead pours a very transparent, copper color, with a thin, off-white head. Lots of caramel malt on the aroma. Taste has a strong malt foundation, but it's still hoppy with some straw and grassy notes. There's even some brown sugar sweetness, followed by a noticeable black pepper bite in the finish. More malty than hoppy but well balanced with lots of flavor. A solid Pale Ale from the oldest craft brewery in Kansas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 5 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity