Coors Light pours a clear, light golden color with an whipped, foamy head reminiscent of sea surf. A steady stream of medium-sized bubbles navigates from bottom to top. The aroma fuses sweet corn with stannic metallurgy. On the initial sip, the flavors consist of Rocky Mountain Spring Water and some barley and corn notes. The flavor is reserved with the effervescence and frigidness taking the leading role. It is light bodied and at 4.2% ABV and 102 calories, this beer won't get you in too much trouble in the intoxication or waistline departments.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 33 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity