There's a lot to contemplate here. Pouring a murky brownish golden color, it's opaque and very cloudy with a thin head. The aroma is a pretty straightforward, mild with a pleasant spiciness that's yeasty and bready. The taste is very unique, with a burst of flavor that ends crisply and slightly sweetly and ends a bit like a warmer. We picked out caramel, cream, banana, elderberry, juniper, lemon, and orange peel flavors. As you continue sipping, it takes on a tannic quality that's pleasantly astringent. Hands down this is one of the most unusually complex beers we've ever tried. If you're looking for a great beer that doesn't taste like anything you've ever had before, seek this one out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sunspot Gold. 16 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity