There's a lot to contemplate here. Pouring a murky brownish golden color, it's opaque and very cloudy with a thin head. The aroma is a pretty straightforward, mild with a pleasant spiciness that's yeasty and bready. The taste is very unique, with a burst of flavor that ends crisply and slightly sweetly and ends a bit like a warmer. We picked out caramel, cream, banana, elderberry, juniper, lemon, and orange peel flavors. As you continue sipping, it takes on a tannic quality that's pleasantly astringent. Hands down this is one of the most unusually complex beers we've ever tried. If you're looking for a great beer that doesn't taste like anything you've ever had before, seek this one out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 24 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity