There's a lot to contemplate here. Pouring a murky brownish golden color, it's opaque and very cloudy with a thin head. The aroma is a pretty straightforward, mild with a pleasant spiciness that's yeasty and bready. The taste is very unique, with a burst of flavor that ends crisply and slightly sweetly and ends a bit like a warmer. We picked out caramel, cream, banana, elderberry, juniper, lemon, and orange peel flavors. As you continue sipping, it takes on a tannic quality that's pleasantly astringent. Hands down this is one of the most unusually complex beers we've ever tried. If you're looking for a great beer that doesn't taste like anything you've ever had before, seek this one out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 27 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity