There's a lot to contemplate here. Pouring a murky brownish golden color, it's opaque and very cloudy with a thin head. The aroma is a pretty straightforward, mild with a pleasant spiciness that's yeasty and bready. The taste is very unique, with a burst of flavor that ends crisply and slightly sweetly and ends a bit like a warmer. We picked out caramel, cream, banana, elderberry, juniper, lemon, and orange peel flavors. As you continue sipping, it takes on a tannic quality that's pleasantly astringent. Hands down this is one of the most unusually complex beers we've ever tried. If you're looking for a great beer that doesn't taste like anything you've ever had before, seek this one out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 17 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for La Terrible. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity