There's a lot to contemplate here. Pouring a murky brownish golden color, it's opaque and very cloudy with a thin head. The aroma is a pretty straightforward, mild with a pleasant spiciness that's yeasty and bready. The taste is very unique, with a burst of flavor that ends crisply and slightly sweetly and ends a bit like a warmer. We picked out caramel, cream, banana, elderberry, juniper, lemon, and orange peel flavors. As you continue sipping, it takes on a tannic quality that's pleasantly astringent. Hands down this is one of the most unusually complex beers we've ever tried. If you're looking for a great beer that doesn't taste like anything you've ever had before, seek this one out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 50 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deschutes Hop Trip. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ground Control. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity