Consider Yourself Hugged
Color is dark brown with one finger of super dark tan foamy head. Aroma is pure peanut butter and coffee. Taste follows the nose, with strong malt flavors of coffee, chocolate, caramel, and of course, peanut butter. But it's not too sweet, which we appreciate. Hops are pretty hidden behind the rich malt flavors. The 11.9% is well masked, but this is a medium to full bodied beer. Mouthfeel is creamy and chewy with some ideal carbonation. Finishes smooth - a peanut butter beer lovers treat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 53 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity