Consider Yourself Hugged
Color is dark brown with one finger of super dark tan foamy head. Aroma is pure peanut butter and coffee. Taste follows the nose, with strong malt flavors of coffee, chocolate, caramel, and of course, peanut butter. But it’s not too sweet, which we appreciate. Hops are pretty hidden behind the rich malt flavors. The 11.9% is well masked, but this is a medium to full bodied beer. Mouthfeel is creamy and chewy with some ideal carbonation. Finishes smooth – a peanut butter beer lovers treat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bretta Rosé No. 004. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity