Consider Yourself Hugged
Color is dark brown with one finger of super dark tan foamy head. Aroma is pure peanut butter and coffee. Taste follows the nose, with strong malt flavors of coffee, chocolate, caramel, and of course, peanut butter. But it’s not too sweet, which we appreciate. Hops are pretty hidden behind the rich malt flavors. The 11.9% is well masked, but this is a medium to full bodied beer. Mouthfeel is creamy and chewy with some ideal carbonation. Finishes smooth – a peanut butter beer lovers treat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 25 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity