Consider Yourself Hugged
Color is dark brown with one finger of super dark tan foamy head. Aroma is pure peanut butter and coffee. Taste follows the nose, with strong malt flavors of coffee, chocolate, caramel, and of course, peanut butter. But it’s not too sweet, which we appreciate. Hops are pretty hidden behind the rich malt flavors. The 11.9% is well masked, but this is a medium to full bodied beer. Mouthfeel is creamy and chewy with some ideal carbonation. Finishes smooth – a peanut butter beer lovers treat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 45 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity