Congress Street IPA
Congress Street pours a very cloudy, golden orange color, with a foamy, white head. Looks amazing in the glass, especially if you like a bright yet hazy colored beer. Tons of citrus and tropical fruit on the aroma, which carries over perfectly into the taste. On the taste there is an abundance of fruit: orange, tangerine, grapefruit, but also some peaches and melon. Juicy from start to finish. Medium body, light to medium carbonation with a silky smooth mouthfeel. Malts are light - definitely a juicy hop bomb. The 7.2% is almost undetectable as the fruitiness and juiciness dominate. Refreshing finish with a lingering flavor like orange juice. Terrific IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 59 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity