Congress Street IPA
Congress Street pours a very cloudy, golden orange color, with a foamy, white head. Looks amazing in the glass, especially if you like a bright yet hazy colored beer. Tons of citrus and tropical fruit on the aroma, which carries over perfectly into the taste. On the taste there is an abundance of fruit: orange, tangerine, grapefruit, but also some peaches and melon. Juicy from start to finish. Medium body, light to medium carbonation with a silky smooth mouthfeel. Malts are light – definitely a juicy hop bomb. The 7.2% is almost undetectable as the fruitiness and juiciness dominate. Refreshing finish with a lingering flavor like orange juice. Terrific IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 20 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity