Congress Street IPA
Congress Street pours a very cloudy, golden orange color, with a foamy, white head. Looks amazing in the glass, especially if you like a bright yet hazy colored beer. Tons of citrus and tropical fruit on the aroma, which carries over perfectly into the taste. On the taste there is an abundance of fruit: orange, tangerine, grapefruit, but also some peaches and melon. Juicy from start to finish. Medium body, light to medium carbonation with a silky smooth mouthfeel. Malts are light - definitely a juicy hop bomb. The 7.2% is almost undetectable as the fruitiness and juiciness dominate. Refreshing finish with a lingering flavor like orange juice. Terrific IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 45 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity