Congress Street IPA
Congress Street pours a very cloudy, golden orange color, with a foamy, white head. Looks amazing in the glass, especially if you like a bright yet hazy colored beer. Tons of citrus and tropical fruit on the aroma, which carries over perfectly into the taste. On the taste there is an abundance of fruit: orange, tangerine, grapefruit, but also some peaches and melon. Juicy from start to finish. Medium body, light to medium carbonation with a silky smooth mouthfeel. Malts are light - definitely a juicy hop bomb. The 7.2% is almost undetectable as the fruitiness and juiciness dominate. Refreshing finish with a lingering flavor like orange juice. Terrific IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 8 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 42 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity