Congress Street IPA
Congress Street pours a very cloudy, golden orange color, with a foamy, white head. Looks amazing in the glass, especially if you like a bright yet hazy colored beer. Tons of citrus and tropical fruit on the aroma, which carries over perfectly into the taste. On the taste there is an abundance of fruit: orange, tangerine, grapefruit, but also some peaches and melon. Juicy from start to finish. Medium body, light to medium carbonation with a silky smooth mouthfeel. Malts are light – definitely a juicy hop bomb. The 7.2% is almost undetectable as the fruitiness and juiciness dominate. Refreshing finish with a lingering flavor like orange juice. Terrific IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 38 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity