This style is 100% American. A lager fermented at ale temperatures holds true to its roots right down to the Northern Brewer Hops. This may not be the 1800's, and we might be fully capable of refrigeration, but that's no reason to lose touch with this unique style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity