This style is 100% American. A lager fermented at ale temperatures holds true to its roots right down to the Northern Brewer Hops. This may not be the 1800's, and we might be fully capable of refrigeration, but that's no reason to lose touch with this unique style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 58 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity