This style is 100% American. A lager fermented at ale temperatures holds true to its roots right down to the Northern Brewer Hops. This may not be the 1800's, and we might be fully capable of refrigeration, but that's no reason to lose touch with this unique style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 39 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity