Comatose Imperial IPA
Comatose is an Imperial IPA that pours a deep gold color, slightly hazy but not hazy like a Northeast-style IPA. Head is off-white, creamy, and super foamy, also leaving a ton of lacing on the glass. Smells inviting with some bready and caramel malt, but most noticeable is the hoppy aroma of melon. Well balanced taste that highlights hop flavors of melon and citrus plus a smaller amount of tropical fruit. This is Triple Dry Hopped which really enhances the flavor. It clocks in at 95 IBUs but the bitterness is fairly mild. Juicy and fruity for a West Coast style IPA, well balanced, tasty, and refreshing. Our first beer from Good Life Brewing Co. and we are impressed!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 48 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity