Comatose Imperial IPA
Comatose is an Imperial IPA that pours a deep gold color, slightly hazy but not hazy like a Northeast-style IPA. Head is off-white, creamy, and super foamy, also leaving a ton of lacing on the glass. Smells inviting with some bready and caramel malt, but most noticeable is the hoppy aroma of melon. Well balanced taste that highlights hop flavors of melon and citrus plus a smaller amount of tropical fruit. This is Triple Dry Hopped which really enhances the flavor. It clocks in at 95 IBUs but the bitterness is fairly mild. Juicy and fruity for a West Coast style IPA, well balanced, tasty, and refreshing. Our first beer from Good Life Brewing Co. and we are impressed!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 42 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity