Comatose Imperial IPA
Comatose is an Imperial IPA that pours a deep gold color, slightly hazy but not hazy like a Northeast-style IPA. Head is off-white, creamy, and super foamy, also leaving a ton of lacing on the glass. Smells inviting with some bready and caramel malt, but most noticeable is the hoppy aroma of melon. Well balanced taste that highlights hop flavors of melon and citrus plus a smaller amount of tropical fruit. This is Triple Dry Hopped which really enhances the flavor. It clocks in at 95 IBUs but the bitterness is fairly mild. Juicy and fruity for a West Coast style IPA, well balanced, tasty, and refreshing. Our first beer from Good Life Brewing Co. and we are impressed!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 17 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity