Colonel Toby pours a pale straw color, slightly cloudy, with a thing foamy film of a head. Right in line with the style, it has a wheat-like, farmhouse yeast aroma. This is a very light beer with only 3.4% alcohol, but it doesn't lack for flavor. It pairs sweeter wheat malt flavors and coriander with a slightly sour grapefruit bitterness on the aftertaste. This bitterness lands very dry on the palate imparting qualities of a buttery chardonnay. The beer is quite refreshing and luckily even though the ABV is low, it comes in a Texas-sized bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kolsch. 23 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity