Colonel Toby pours a pale straw color, slightly cloudy, with a thing foamy film of a head. Right in line with the style, it has a wheat-like, farmhouse yeast aroma. This is a very light beer with only 3.4% alcohol, but it doesn't lack for flavor. It pairs sweeter wheat malt flavors and coriander with a slightly sour grapefruit bitterness on the aftertaste. This bitterness lands very dry on the palate imparting qualities of a buttery chardonnay. The beer is quite refreshing and luckily even though the ABV is low, it comes in a Texas-sized bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 45 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity