Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend
Collaboration No. 6 between Boulevard and Firestone Walker pours a dark, muddy chestnut with an off white head that starts thick but reduces to a thin layer for the rest of the glass. The aroma is pretty pleasing, with dark cherry, vanilla, and bourbon. The taste is complex layer upon layer, starting with a malty prune and dark cherry note that moves into an oaky smooth bourbon, followed by a subtle roasted caramel sweetness that balances the barely tart bite you get at the end. It's not super viscous with a medium body, and has a good carbonated bite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 37 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity