Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend
Collaboration No. 6 between Boulevard and Firestone Walker pours a dark, muddy chestnut with an off white head that starts thick but reduces to a thin layer for the rest of the glass. The aroma is pretty pleasing, with dark cherry, vanilla, and bourbon. The taste is complex layer upon layer, starting with a malty prune and dark cherry note that moves into an oaky smooth bourbon, followed by a subtle roasted caramel sweetness that balances the barely tart bite you get at the end. It's not super viscous with a medium body, and has a good carbonated bite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 16 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity