Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend
Collaboration No. 6 between Boulevard and Firestone Walker pours a dark, muddy chestnut with an off white head that starts thick but reduces to a thin layer for the rest of the glass. The aroma is pretty pleasing, with dark cherry, vanilla, and bourbon. The taste is complex layer upon layer, starting with a malty prune and dark cherry note that moves into an oaky smooth bourbon, followed by a subtle roasted caramel sweetness that balances the barely tart bite you get at the end. It's not super viscous with a medium body, and has a good carbonated bite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Hop o' The Morning. 12 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity