Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend
Collaboration No. 6 between Boulevard and Firestone Walker pours a dark, muddy chestnut with an off white head that starts thick but reduces to a thin layer for the rest of the glass. The aroma is pretty pleasing, with dark cherry, vanilla, and bourbon. The taste is complex layer upon layer, starting with a malty prune and dark cherry note that moves into an oaky smooth bourbon, followed by a subtle roasted caramel sweetness that balances the barely tart bite you get at the end. It's not super viscous with a medium body, and has a good carbonated bite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity