Cold Press Black
Pours a dark brown, nearly black color with one finger of foamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and vanilla, but not a ton of coffee. On the taste, there's lots of roasted malt, a bit more coffee, plus some vanilla and sweet cream. Hops are earthy and piney, but are muted compared to all of the malt flavors. Fairly light bodied, despite all of the rich and robust flavors, this isn't a heavy beer. Mouthfeel is silky smooth with nice carbonation. No acidic flavors and there's just a slight bitterness at the end. Finishes dry with a super smooth, sweet malty goodness. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity