Cold Press Black
Pours a dark brown, nearly black color with one finger of foamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and vanilla, but not a ton of coffee. On the taste, there’s lots of roasted malt, a bit more coffee, plus some vanilla and sweet cream. Hops are earthy and piney, but are muted compared to all of the malt flavors. Fairly light bodied, despite all of the rich and robust flavors, this isn’t a heavy beer. Mouthfeel is silky smooth with nice carbonation. No acidic flavors and there’s just a slight bitterness at the end. Finishes dry with a super smooth, sweet malty goodness. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 26 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity