Cold Press Black
Pours a dark brown, nearly black color with one finger of foamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and vanilla, but not a ton of coffee. On the taste, there’s lots of roasted malt, a bit more coffee, plus some vanilla and sweet cream. Hops are earthy and piney, but are muted compared to all of the malt flavors. Fairly light bodied, despite all of the rich and robust flavors, this isn’t a heavy beer. Mouthfeel is silky smooth with nice carbonation. No acidic flavors and there’s just a slight bitterness at the end. Finishes dry with a super smooth, sweet malty goodness. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity