Cold Press Black
Pours a dark brown, nearly black color with one finger of foamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and vanilla, but not a ton of coffee. On the taste, there’s lots of roasted malt, a bit more coffee, plus some vanilla and sweet cream. Hops are earthy and piney, but are muted compared to all of the malt flavors. Fairly light bodied, despite all of the rich and robust flavors, this isn’t a heavy beer. Mouthfeel is silky smooth with nice carbonation. No acidic flavors and there’s just a slight bitterness at the end. Finishes dry with a super smooth, sweet malty goodness. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 9 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity