Coffee Vanilla Qualified
From Taxman Brewing Co., this beer is dark reddish brown with a compact, creamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of coffee and vanilla, but also some banana, nutmeg, and clove. Taste follows the nose, with coffee and chocolate maltiness, along with butterscotch and brown sugar sweetness. The vanilla beans help create a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. There are Belgian-style characteristics in the flavor, with banana, clove, and even some dark fruit like dates or prunes. Moderate carbonation and the 9.5% ABV is extremely hidden. Dry but creamy finish – a smooth beer to enjoy but especially if you’re getting some money back on Tax Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 32 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Source Series Apis. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Red Glove
Little Blue Penguin