Coffee Vanilla Qualified
From Taxman Brewing Co., this beer is dark reddish brown with a compact, creamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of coffee and vanilla, but also some banana, nutmeg, and clove. Taste follows the nose, with coffee and chocolate maltiness, along with butterscotch and brown sugar sweetness. The vanilla beans help create a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. There are Belgian-style characteristics in the flavor, with banana, clove, and even some dark fruit like dates or prunes. Moderate carbonation and the 9.5% ABV is extremely hidden. Dry but creamy finish – a smooth beer to enjoy but especially if you’re getting some money back on Tax Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity