Coffee Vanilla Qualified
From Taxman Brewing Co., this beer is dark reddish brown with a compact, creamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of coffee and vanilla, but also some banana, nutmeg, and clove. Taste follows the nose, with coffee and chocolate maltiness, along with butterscotch and brown sugar sweetness. The vanilla beans help create a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. There are Belgian-style characteristics in the flavor, with banana, clove, and even some dark fruit like dates or prunes. Moderate carbonation and the 9.5% ABV is extremely hidden. Dry but creamy finish - a smooth beer to enjoy but especially if you're getting some money back on Tax Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 38 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity