Coffee Vanilla Qualified
From Taxman Brewing Co., this beer is dark reddish brown with a compact, creamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of coffee and vanilla, but also some banana, nutmeg, and clove. Taste follows the nose, with coffee and chocolate maltiness, along with butterscotch and brown sugar sweetness. The vanilla beans help create a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. There are Belgian-style characteristics in the flavor, with banana, clove, and even some dark fruit like dates or prunes. Moderate carbonation and the 9.5% ABV is extremely hidden. Dry but creamy finish - a smooth beer to enjoy but especially if you're getting some money back on Tax Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 53 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 53 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 54 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 54 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity