Coffee Vanilla Qualified
From Taxman Brewing Co., this beer is dark reddish brown with a compact, creamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of coffee and vanilla, but also some banana, nutmeg, and clove. Taste follows the nose, with coffee and chocolate maltiness, along with butterscotch and brown sugar sweetness. The vanilla beans help create a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. There are Belgian-style characteristics in the flavor, with banana, clove, and even some dark fruit like dates or prunes. Moderate carbonation and the 9.5% ABV is extremely hidden. Dry but creamy finish - a smooth beer to enjoy but especially if you're getting some money back on Tax Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity