Coffee Stout (2020 Dark Matter Coffee)
Pours a dark brown color with ½ finger of dark khaki colored head. The head is creamy and recedes pretty quickly. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and coffee. This tastes just how it looks, with roasted malt flavors of dark bread, caramel, molasses, dark chocolate, chicory and espresso. There are earthy and piney hops that give off a mild bitterness, but also some balance. Light smoke and the perfect amount of sweetness. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming with a full body. Certainly a sipper, but the 11.5% abv is pretty well hidden. Nicely done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 37 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity