Coffee Stout (2020 Dark Matter Coffee)
Pours a dark brown color with ½ finger of dark khaki colored head. The head is creamy and recedes pretty quickly. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and coffee. This tastes just how it looks, with roasted malt flavors of dark bread, caramel, molasses, dark chocolate, chicory and espresso. There are earthy and piney hops that give off a mild bitterness, but also some balance. Light smoke and the perfect amount of sweetness. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming with a full body. Certainly a sipper, but the 11.5% abv is pretty well hidden. Nicely done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 29 minutes ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity