Coffee Stout (2020 Dark Matter Coffee)
Pours a dark brown color with ½ finger of dark khaki colored head. The head is creamy and recedes pretty quickly. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and coffee. This tastes just how it looks, with roasted malt flavors of dark bread, caramel, molasses, dark chocolate, chicory and espresso. There are earthy and piney hops that give off a mild bitterness, but also some balance. Light smoke and the perfect amount of sweetness. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming with a full body. Certainly a sipper, but the 11.5% abv is pretty well hidden. Nicely done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 56 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity