Coffee Pecan Pie Porter
Happy Turkey Day! This Thanksgiving we're going with the Coffee Pecan Pie Porter from Clown Shoes! On the pour, this is a dark brown color with some red highlights. The head is thin and tan colored. Initially there are a lot of coffee flavors, with a roasted and rich taste. But it's balanced and malty with a nutty finish. This is a beer that we expected to be a lot sweeter, like pecan pie, but the sweetness is very subtle. Even at 8.5%, this porter is easy to drink and very enjoyable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 20 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity