Coffee Pecan Pie Porter
Happy Turkey Day! This Thanksgiving we're going with the Coffee Pecan Pie Porter from Clown Shoes! On the pour, this is a dark brown color with some red highlights. The head is thin and tan colored. Initially there are a lot of coffee flavors, with a roasted and rich taste. But it's balanced and malty with a nutty finish. This is a beer that we expected to be a lot sweeter, like pecan pie, but the sweetness is very subtle. Even at 8.5%, this porter is easy to drink and very enjoyable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 18 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity