Coffee Pecan Pie Porter
Happy Turkey Day! This Thanksgiving we're going with the Coffee Pecan Pie Porter from Clown Shoes! On the pour, this is a dark brown color with some red highlights. The head is thin and tan colored. Initially there are a lot of coffee flavors, with a roasted and rich taste. But it's balanced and malty with a nutty finish. This is a beer that we expected to be a lot sweeter, like pecan pie, but the sweetness is very subtle. Even at 8.5%, this porter is easy to drink and very enjoyable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 56 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity