Coffee & Cream
Coffee & Cream pours a deep gold with a thick, white head that recedes to nothing almost immediately. The aroma is distinctly brewed coffee wafting out of the glass before you even sniff. It's bright and effervescent with good carbonation and a light mouthfeel. The taste is very coffee forward, but very distinct and not overpowering. Dark roast coffee mixes with a hint of vanilla. The flavors are not complex but they don't need to be, what's there is well done and satisfying. The finish is slightly sweet, and lingers for a bit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 20 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity