Coffee & Cream
Coffee & Cream pours a deep gold with a thick, white head that recedes to nothing almost immediately. The aroma is distinctly brewed coffee wafting out of the glass before you even sniff. It's bright and effervescent with good carbonation and a light mouthfeel. The taste is very coffee forward, but very distinct and not overpowering. Dark roast coffee mixes with a hint of vanilla. The flavors are not complex but they don't need to be, what's there is well done and satisfying. The finish is slightly sweet, and lingers for a bit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 5 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 46 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity