Rooster's Cream Ale
Rooster's Cream is a slightly cloudy, golden, unfiltered beer with dark specks of flaked barley floating in the glass. It has a light, crisp flavor and goes down smooth finishing with a mild creaminess. It takes on characteristics of an American farmhouse ale while at the same time borrowing from more classic European lager attributes. While the flaked barley is a little off-putting at first, the drinkability is immediately apparent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 15 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 56 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity