Rooster's Cream Ale
Rooster's Cream is a slightly cloudy, golden, unfiltered beer with dark specks of flaked barley floating in the glass. It has a light, crisp flavor and goes down smooth finishing with a mild creaminess. It takes on characteristics of an American farmhouse ale while at the same time borrowing from more classic European lager attributes. While the flaked barley is a little off-putting at first, the drinkability is immediately apparent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 2 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil