Rooster's Cream Ale
Rooster's Cream is a slightly cloudy, golden, unfiltered beer with dark specks of flaked barley floating in the glass. It has a light, crisp flavor and goes down smooth finishing with a mild creaminess. It takes on characteristics of an American farmhouse ale while at the same time borrowing from more classic European lager attributes. While the flaked barley is a little off-putting at first, the drinkability is immediately apparent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity