Rooster's Cream Ale
Rooster's Cream is a slightly cloudy, golden, unfiltered beer with dark specks of flaked barley floating in the glass. It has a light, crisp flavor and goes down smooth finishing with a mild creaminess. It takes on characteristics of an American farmhouse ale while at the same time borrowing from more classic European lager attributes. While the flaked barley is a little off-putting at first, the drinkability is immediately apparent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Salted Caramel Bourbon Barrel Aged Porter. 35 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity