Pours a golden color that is hazy with one finger of white, soapy head. Strong aroma of citrus and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy up front with lots of citrus including orange, lemon, and grapefruit. As with the aroma, the taste has some tropical fruit as well, maybe mango and pineapple. Malts create a soft texture that complements the hops. An accumulating bitterness is present but it's is still well contained. Mouthfeel is soft and creamy and the body is light. Nice flavor and very sessionable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 3 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 56 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity