Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin
Cloudy, deep gold color, with two fingers of white, foamy head. A huge amount of lacing is left on the glassware. Aroma is balanced with both oats and hops. The taste brings hop flavors first, with white grape, berry, pear, apricot, and just a touch of pine. Really unique flavors from the Nelson Sauvin hops from New Zealand. To complement the hops, there’s a nice balance from the oats, which create a soft, flaky mouthfeel with a smooth creaminess. Wow – this is a tasty beer and great representation of this hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 33 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity