Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin
Cloudy, deep gold color, with two fingers of white, foamy head. A huge amount of lacing is left on the glassware. Aroma is balanced with both oats and hops. The taste brings hop flavors first, with white grape, berry, pear, apricot, and just a touch of pine. Really unique flavors from the Nelson Sauvin hops from New Zealand. To complement the hops, there’s a nice balance from the oats, which create a soft, flaky mouthfeel with a smooth creaminess. Wow – this is a tasty beer and great representation of this hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 47 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity