Cloud Curtain - Mosaic
Color is golden orange and hazy, one finger of white foamy head and lots of lacing. Smells fantastic, with lots of tropical fruit, maybe some citrus and grassy notes. On the taste, we get berry, apple, melon, and maybe stone fruit. Tastes fresh, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel from the lactose addition. Malts are soft and flaky, with lots of oat flavors. Very easy to drink for 8.5%. Overall a fantastic beer, from the beautiful can artwork to the great flavor, this is a Montana brewery that you should check out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity