Clencher Double IPA
Pours a mostly clear, deep gold color, but there is some unfiltered sediment that makes it appear a bit cloudy. Head is foamy and about a finger thick, leaving considerable lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and inviting, with both citrus and pine. Taste is incredible. In addition to citrus (orange and grapefruit) and pine, we get some tropical fruit (mango and papaya) and melon. Well rounded with the hops, and all of it very juicy and fresh tasting. The alcohol is hidden as you would never guess it's 8.1%. Best part of the beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with nice carbonation. A mild bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a satisfying lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to White Night. 59 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 3 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity