Clencher Double IPA
Pours a mostly clear, deep gold color, but there is some unfiltered sediment that makes it appear a bit cloudy. Head is foamy and about a finger thick, leaving considerable lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and inviting, with both citrus and pine. Taste is incredible. In addition to citrus (orange and grapefruit) and pine, we get some tropical fruit (mango and papaya) and melon. Well rounded with the hops, and all of it very juicy and fresh tasting. The alcohol is hidden as you would never guess it’s 8.1%. Best part of the beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with nice carbonation. A mild bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a satisfying lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning and 2 others listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 4 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide and 1 other added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 8 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Changeling. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity