Clencher Double IPA
Pours a mostly clear, deep gold color, but there is some unfiltered sediment that makes it appear a bit cloudy. Head is foamy and about a finger thick, leaving considerable lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and inviting, with both citrus and pine. Taste is incredible. In addition to citrus (orange and grapefruit) and pine, we get some tropical fruit (mango and papaya) and melon. Well rounded with the hops, and all of it very juicy and fresh tasting. The alcohol is hidden as you would never guess it’s 8.1%. Best part of the beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with nice carbonation. A mild bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a satisfying lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 43 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity