Clencher 2 Double IPA
Color is deep gold and hazy, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Intense aromas of tropical fruit, berry, and pine. On the taste, the hop flavors are dank and juicy, with tropical fruit, citrus, and resinous pine, but what we get most is apricot. Juicy flavors are ripe and nectarous. The flaked oats create balance as well as a soft mouthfeel. Medium body with nice carbonation. Finishes with a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 12 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity