Clencher 2 Double IPA
Color is deep gold and hazy, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Intense aromas of tropical fruit, berry, and pine. On the taste, the hop flavors are dank and juicy, with tropical fruit, citrus, and resinous pine, but what we get most is apricot. Juicy flavors are ripe and nectarous. The flaked oats create balance as well as a soft mouthfeel. Medium body with nice carbonation. Finishes with a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 12 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 54 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity