Clencher 2 Double IPA
Color is deep gold and hazy, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Intense aromas of tropical fruit, berry, and pine. On the taste, the hop flavors are dank and juicy, with tropical fruit, citrus, and resinous pine, but what we get most is apricot. Juicy flavors are ripe and nectarous. The flaked oats create balance as well as a soft mouthfeel. Medium body with nice carbonation. Finishes with a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity