Clear AF IPA
Brewed in collaboration with The Full Pint, Clear AF is exactly what it claims to be. Crystal clear, golden color with a white, bubbly head. Lots of lacing left on the glass. Fantastic aroma that is fresh and hop forward. Taste is West Coast IPA in nature but surprisingly maltier than we expected. Pale malt flavors with bready notes and semi-sweetness on the back end. But the hops still take center stage. Hops seem floral and grassy up front, but more tropical fruit and citrus later. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp. Light bodied for an IPA with mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 51 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity