Clear AF IPA
Brewed in collaboration with The Full Pint, Clear AF is exactly what it claims to be. Crystal clear, golden color with a white, bubbly head. Lots of lacing left on the glass. Fantastic aroma that is fresh and hop forward. Taste is West Coast IPA in nature but surprisingly maltier than we expected. Pale malt flavors with bready notes and semi-sweetness on the back end. But the hops still take center stage. Hops seem floral and grassy up front, but more tropical fruit and citrus later. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp. Light bodied for an IPA with mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Moral Panic. 32 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The 105 IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to On the Boulevard. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Grisette Blend #4. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Angelica. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA