Clear AF IPA
Brewed in collaboration with The Full Pint, Clear AF is exactly what it claims to be. Crystal clear, golden color with a white, bubbly head. Lots of lacing left on the glass. Fantastic aroma that is fresh and hop forward. Taste is West Coast IPA in nature but surprisingly maltier than we expected. Pale malt flavors with bready notes and semi-sweetness on the back end. But the hops still take center stage. Hops seem floral and grassy up front, but more tropical fruit and citrus later. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp. Light bodied for an IPA with mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity