Clear AF IPA
Brewed in collaboration with The Full Pint, Clear AF is exactly what it claims to be. Crystal clear, golden color with a white, bubbly head. Lots of lacing left on the glass. Fantastic aroma that is fresh and hop forward. Taste is West Coast IPA in nature but surprisingly maltier than we expected. Pale malt flavors with bready notes and semi-sweetness on the back end. But the hops still take center stage. Hops seem floral and grassy up front, but more tropical fruit and citrus later. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp. Light bodied for an IPA with mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste). 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for PranQster. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity