Claremont Single IPA
Single IPA, aka Single Dude, might just be our go to IPA. The aroma is fantastic and perfect for the style. The taste is hop forward, as you would expect, with both tropical and citrus notes. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy for an IPA - the Claremont beers seem to have a unique and interesting taste that we really enjoy. The end is crisp and dry, capping off a delicious IPA experience from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 28 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 57 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity