Claremont Single IPA
Single IPA, aka Single Dude, might just be our go to IPA. The aroma is fantastic and perfect for the style. The taste is hop forward, as you would expect, with both tropical and citrus notes. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy for an IPA - the Claremont beers seem to have a unique and interesting taste that we really enjoy. The end is crisp and dry, capping off a delicious IPA experience from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 25 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity