Claremont Single IPA
Single IPA, aka Single Dude, might just be our go to IPA. The aroma is fantastic and perfect for the style. The taste is hop forward, as you would expect, with both tropical and citrus notes. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy for an IPA - the Claremont beers seem to have a unique and interesting taste that we really enjoy. The end is crisp and dry, capping off a delicious IPA experience from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 41 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity