Claremont Single IPA
Single IPA, aka Single Dude, might just be our go to IPA. The aroma is fantastic and perfect for the style. The taste is hop forward, as you would expect, with both tropical and citrus notes. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy for an IPA - the Claremont beers seem to have a unique and interesting taste that we really enjoy. The end is crisp and dry, capping off a delicious IPA experience from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 12 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity