Claremont Single IPA
Single IPA, aka Single Dude, might just be our go to IPA. The aroma is fantastic and perfect for the style. The taste is hop forward, as you would expect, with both tropical and citrus notes. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy for an IPA - the Claremont beers seem to have a unique and interesting taste that we really enjoy. The end is crisp and dry, capping off a delicious IPA experience from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Dry Hopped Premiere. 12 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity