Claremont IPA is one of our “go to” IPAs in the LA area. Color is deep gold, with one finger of white, frothy head. The aroma is perfect for the style, with lots of hops. Likewise, the taste is hop forward, with both tropical and citrus notes, particularly grapefruit, mango, and papaya. West Coast style with a bitterness that seems to accumulate in the finish. Mouthfeel is slightly creamy for an IPA - the Claremont beers seem to have a unique and interesting taste that we really enjoy. The end is crisp and dry, capping off a delicious IPA experience from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 31 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity