Claremont Grapefruit Double IPA
Claremont Grapefruit DIPA pours a very clear, amber copper color. Effervescent with lots of fine bubbles. Head is a thick, foamy white and long lasting. Tons of grapefruit in the aroma. On the taste we find a light malt bill and loads of hoppy citrus. Real, authentic grapefruit flavor, not the artificial taste that we find in some beers. The grapefruit definitely dominates but it doesn't overwhelm. Pretty bitter, but it's a pleasant bitterness with a very dry, lingering finish. 8.5% and 100+ IBUs, this is pure Double IPA and if you enjoy grapefruit, this is one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 9 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity