Claremont Grapefruit Double IPA
Claremont Grapefruit DIPA pours a very clear, amber copper color. Effervescent with lots of fine bubbles. Head is a thick, foamy white and long lasting. Tons of grapefruit in the aroma. On the taste we find a light malt bill and loads of hoppy citrus. Real, authentic grapefruit flavor, not the artificial taste that we find in some beers. The grapefruit definitely dominates but it doesn't overwhelm. Pretty bitter, but it's a pleasant bitterness with a very dry, lingering finish. 8.5% and 100+ IBUs, this is pure Double IPA and if you enjoy grapefruit, this is one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 13 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity