Claremont Grapefruit Double IPA
Claremont Grapefruit DIPA pours a very clear, amber copper color. Effervescent with lots of fine bubbles. Head is a thick, foamy white and long lasting. Tons of grapefruit in the aroma. On the taste we find a light malt bill and loads of hoppy citrus. Real, authentic grapefruit flavor, not the artificial taste that we find in some beers. The grapefruit definitely dominates but it doesn’t overwhelm. Pretty bitter, but it’s a pleasant bitterness with a very dry, lingering finish. 8.5% and 100+ IBUs, this is pure Double IPA and if you enjoy grapefruit, this is one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lazy Hazy IPA. 37 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Seizoen. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity