Claremont Craft Ales 3rd Anniversary Ale
This beer pours a clear straw color, very light for an IPA. But Claremont has done something unique and replaced some of the barley with rice - making this a "Rice IPA." The aroma is fresh and citrusy, and there's a bubbly carbonation present. The citrus flavors continue with tastes of lemon, lime, and grapefruit, leading to a slight bitterness in the aftertaste. This beer is dry, crisp, and clean, and still at 100+ IBUs, it offers a different perspective for IPA drinkers. Happy Anniversary!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deal with the Devil. 4 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity