Claremont Craft Ales 3rd Anniversary Ale
This beer pours a clear straw color, very light for an IPA. But Claremont has done something unique and replaced some of the barley with rice - making this a "Rice IPA." The aroma is fresh and citrusy, and there's a bubbly carbonation present. The citrus flavors continue with tastes of lemon, lime, and grapefruit, leading to a slight bitterness in the aftertaste. This beer is dry, crisp, and clean, and still at 100+ IBUs, it offers a different perspective for IPA drinkers. Happy Anniversary!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 18 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity