Citrus Wheat Beer
The Old Bakery Citrus Wheat is a slightly hazy, golden orange color. The head is very fine with incredibly small bubbles and good retention. The aroma is multifaceted, featuring floral wheat, chamomile tea, and lemon cookie. There is quite a bit of sweetness on the nose. The flavor is even more complex than the aroma with many noticeable spices including ginger, coriander, and lavender. The mouthfeel is on the lighter side and the malts and hops keep a low profile allowing the spices to take center stage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 29 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity