Citrus & Piney IPA
Bright orange to pale amber color. One finger of white foamy head. Aroma fits the name, with both citrus and pine clearly identifiable. Taste is hop forward, with orange, lemon, and tangerine citrus, along with resinous pine on the back-end. Malts are secondary here, but the pale malt provides a bready base that allows the hops to shine. Medium body with a crisp mouthfeel. The finish has a small amount of grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really nice West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 27 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Daisy Cutter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Dayglow IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Foam Top. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Star Black Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity