Citrus & Piney IPA
Bright orange to pale amber color. One finger of white foamy head. Aroma fits the name, with both citrus and pine clearly identifiable. Taste is hop forward, with orange, lemon, and tangerine citrus, along with resinous pine on the back-end. Malts are secondary here, but the pale malt provides a bready base that allows the hops to shine. Medium body with a crisp mouthfeel. The finish has a small amount of grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really nice West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 16 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity