Citra Single Hop IPA
Color is golden straw, very clear, with lots of bubbly carbonation. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is also hoppy up front, with orange, grapefruit, apricot, and peach. And there’s a nice amount of bready malt flavors that take on a honey sweetness on the back end. Mild bitterness and medium carbonation. Body is light to medium with a slick mouthfeel. Smooth finish and an overall fine way to experience the aroma and flavor from Citra hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Marietta Ave Blend #3. 4 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Truck Trail. 47 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lupulin River. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity