Citra Single Hop IPA
Color is golden straw, very clear, with lots of bubbly carbonation. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is also hoppy up front, with orange, grapefruit, apricot, and peach. And there’s a nice amount of bready malt flavors that take on a honey sweetness on the back end. Mild bitterness and medium carbonation. Body is light to medium with a slick mouthfeel. Smooth finish and an overall fine way to experience the aroma and flavor from Citra hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 56 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for El Sully. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Lupulin River. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ace Of Spades. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Squeezebox. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity