Citra Single Hop IPA
Color is golden straw, very clear, with lots of bubbly carbonation. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is also hoppy up front, with orange, grapefruit, apricot, and peach. And there’s a nice amount of bready malt flavors that take on a honey sweetness on the back end. Mild bitterness and medium carbonation. Body is light to medium with a slick mouthfeel. Smooth finish and an overall fine way to experience the aroma and flavor from Citra hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity