Citra Single Hop IPA
Color is golden straw, very clear, with lots of bubbly carbonation. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is also hoppy up front, with orange, grapefruit, apricot, and peach. And there's a nice amount of bready malt flavors that take on a honey sweetness on the back end. Mild bitterness and medium carbonation. Body is light to medium with a slick mouthfeel. Smooth finish and an overall fine way to experience the aroma and flavor from Citra hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 58 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 1 hour ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity