Citra Single Hop IPA
Color is golden straw, very clear, with lots of bubbly carbonation. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is also hoppy up front, with orange, grapefruit, apricot, and peach. And there’s a nice amount of bready malt flavors that take on a honey sweetness on the back end. Mild bitterness and medium carbonation. Body is light to medium with a slick mouthfeel. Smooth finish and an overall fine way to experience the aroma and flavor from Citra hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 49 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity