Pours an apricot hazy yellow with half a finger of white head. Smells citrusy and hoppy. The taste is more like an IPA than a pale ale, it's a very concentrated hop bitterness with some subtle tropical fruit notes and a breadiness. Mouthfeel is light and carbonation is low, with a pretty clean finish although the more you sip, the finish builds to linger longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 15 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity