Pours an apricot hazy yellow with half a finger of white head. Smells citrusy and hoppy. The taste is more like an IPA than a pale ale, it's a very concentrated hop bitterness with some subtle tropical fruit notes and a breadiness. Mouthfeel is light and carbonation is low, with a pretty clean finish although the more you sip, the finish builds to linger longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 26 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 34 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 54 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity