Pours an apricot hazy yellow with half a finger of white head. Smells citrusy and hoppy. The taste is more like an IPA than a pale ale, it's a very concentrated hop bitterness with some subtle tropical fruit notes and a breadiness. Mouthfeel is light and carbonation is low, with a pretty clean finish although the more you sip, the finish builds to linger longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 56 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity