Pours a clear, pale amber color. Head is white and creamy with excellent retention and lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and bitter. Taste is hoppy from the start, but not as bitter as we would have guessed from the aroma and the 120 IBU. Flavors of lemon and lime citrus, resinous pine, and herbal spice. As the beer warms, the hops seem more tropical. Malts are slightly sweet and balance out the strong hop flavors. Medium body with nice carbonation. On the finish, the bitterness picks up a bit with lots of grapefruit pith. You'll certainly feel it after a couple of these, but we find it to be very drinkable for the high ABV and IBUs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Gravity Check. 4 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity