Pours a clear, pale amber color. Head is white and creamy with excellent retention and lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and bitter. Taste is hoppy from the start, but not as bitter as we would have guessed from the aroma and the 120 IBU. Flavors of lemon and lime citrus, resinous pine, and herbal spice. As the beer warms, the hops seem more tropical. Malts are slightly sweet and balance out the strong hop flavors. Medium body with nice carbonation. On the finish, the bitterness picks up a bit with lots of grapefruit pith. You’ll certainly feel it after a couple of these, but we find it to be very drinkable for the high ABV and IBUs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 6 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 41 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 52 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity