Pours a clear, pale amber color. Head is white and creamy with excellent retention and lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and bitter. Taste is hoppy from the start, but not as bitter as we would have guessed from the aroma and the 120 IBU. Flavors of lemon and lime citrus, resinous pine, and herbal spice. As the beer warms, the hops seem more tropical. Malts are slightly sweet and balance out the strong hop flavors. Medium body with nice carbonation. On the finish, the bitterness picks up a bit with lots of grapefruit pith. You’ll certainly feel it after a couple of these, but we find it to be very drinkable for the high ABV and IBUs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 31 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity