Pours a clear, pale amber color. Head is white and creamy with excellent retention and lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong and bitter. Taste is hoppy from the start, but not as bitter as we would have guessed from the aroma and the 120 IBU. Flavors of lemon and lime citrus, resinous pine, and herbal spice. As the beer warms, the hops seem more tropical. Malts are slightly sweet and balance out the strong hop flavors. Medium body with nice carbonation. On the finish, the bitterness picks up a bit with lots of grapefruit pith. You'll certainly feel it after a couple of these, but we find it to be very drinkable for the high ABV and IBUs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 46 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity