Citra Flash Mob
Pours slightly hazy, somewhere between gold and deep gold in color. Two finger head that is white and fluffy. Fantastic, hoppy aroma. Taste is hop-forward and bright, with the strong citrusy profile that you’d expect from a Citra single-hopped Pale Ale. Orange, grapefruit, lime, but also some floral and tropical fruit notes. Mouthfeel is smooth with an easy drinking, fairly light body. Well balanced, including a pleasant and mild bitterness in the finish. Nice West Coast style Pale Ale with plenty of borderline-IPA attributes.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 24 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pale Ale. 59 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity