Citra Flash Mob
Pours slightly hazy, somewhere between gold and deep gold in color. Two finger head that is white and fluffy. Fantastic, hoppy aroma. Taste is hop-forward and bright, with the strong citrusy profile that you’d expect from a Citra single-hopped Pale Ale. Orange, grapefruit, lime, but also some floral and tropical fruit notes. Mouthfeel is smooth with an easy drinking, fairly light body. Well balanced, including a pleasant and mild bitterness in the finish. Nice West Coast style Pale Ale with plenty of borderline-IPA attributes.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 2 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity