Citra Flash Mob
Pours slightly hazy, somewhere between gold and deep gold in color. Two finger head that is white and fluffy. Fantastic, hoppy aroma. Taste is hop-forward and bright, with the strong citrusy profile that you’d expect from a Citra single-hopped Pale Ale. Orange, grapefruit, lime, but also some floral and tropical fruit notes. Mouthfeel is smooth with an easy drinking, fairly light body. Well balanced, including a pleasant and mild bitterness in the finish. Nice West Coast style Pale Ale with plenty of borderline-IPA attributes.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 43 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity