Citra Double IPA
Citra has been one of the most sought after West Coast style DIPAs in California, if not the United States. And it's now available in cans for the first time. Pours a non-transparent, golden amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Strong, hoppy aroma with both berry and tropical fruit. Taste is HOPPY- all hops from the start, although a supportive caramel malt backbone appears as the beer warms. The berry flavor from the aroma turns into pure citrus and tropical fruit. Maybe just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is chewy and juicy. Medium bodied with a moderate amount of bitterness - just the amount you want in a DIPA. Finishes smooth with a nice lingering flavor. Cheers, until next year Citra!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 26 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity