Citra Double IPA
Citra has been one of the most sought after West Coast style DIPAs in California, if not the United States. And it's now available in cans for the first time. Pours a non-transparent, golden amber color. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Strong, hoppy aroma with both berry and tropical fruit. Taste is HOPPY- all hops from the start, although a supportive caramel malt backbone appears as the beer warms. The berry flavor from the aroma turns into pure citrus and tropical fruit. Maybe just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is chewy and juicy. Medium bodied with a moderate amount of bitterness - just the amount you want in a DIPA. Finishes smooth with a nice lingering flavor. Cheers, until next year Citra!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 26 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity