Citra Bend pours a hazy golden orange color, with a lot of fruity citrus aroma. This beer packs in a lot of hops for a wheat beer, but it keeps it on the sweet/fruity side, avoiding most bitterness aside from just a touch in the aftertaste. There are a lot of citrus flavors here with some orange and grapefruit. They kept feel of this on the lighter side making for a crisp and refreshing beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity