Citra Bend pours a hazy golden orange color, with a lot of fruity citrus aroma. This beer packs in a lot of hops for a wheat beer, but it keeps it on the sweet/fruity side, avoiding most bitterness aside from just a touch in the aftertaste. There are a lot of citrus flavors here with some orange and grapefruit. They kept feel of this on the lighter side making for a crisp and refreshing beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 41 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Patsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity