Citra Bend pours a hazy golden orange color, with a lot of fruity citrus aroma. This beer packs in a lot of hops for a wheat beer, but it keeps it on the sweet/fruity side, avoiding most bitterness aside from just a touch in the aftertaste. There are a lot of citrus flavors here with some orange and grapefruit. They kept feel of this on the lighter side making for a crisp and refreshing beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 57 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity