Citra Bend pours a hazy golden orange color, with a lot of fruity citrus aroma. This beer packs in a lot of hops for a wheat beer, but it keeps it on the sweet/fruity side, avoiding most bitterness aside from just a touch in the aftertaste. There are a lot of citrus flavors here with some orange and grapefruit. They kept feel of this on the lighter side making for a crisp and refreshing beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 24 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity