Cinder Cone is is extremely smooth and fresh tasting. There are some distinct tropical fruit flavors like guava or passion fruit. It has a fair amount of hops for a red ale. We didn't know what to expect when we opened Cinder Cone and were completely astonished by this impressive brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 51 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity