Cinder Cone is is extremely smooth and fresh tasting. There are some distinct tropical fruit flavors like guava or passion fruit. It has a fair amount of hops for a red ale. We didn't know what to expect when we opened Cinder Cone and were completely astonished by this impressive brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity