Pours a dark brown color with ½ finger of dark tan colored, frothy head that vanishes fairly quickly. Aroma is slightly sweet and smells a bit like cola or root beer. The taste has a nice combination of malt, spice, and sweetness. Maple syrup, molasses, and honey are all there. It’s sweet, but it works with this beer. Plus a big kick of holiday spice on the back end. Mouthfeel is creamy and oily, with slick carbonation. The 9.2% ABV is pretty well masked, and body is on the lighter side for an imperial milk stout. Vanilla creaminess in the finish. This definitely has a pancakes and syrup flavor, and you can start drinking early today because it’s Christmas!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 5 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity