CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter
Let's face it - Nutella is darn near universally appealing. When faced with a beer that could potentially taste like one of our greatest guilty pleasures on toast, our interest was piqued. And a good thing it was! CHP pours a dark, dark brown with a tan head that dissipates very quickly. The smell is delicious with hazelnut and cocoa wafting up. It is reminiscent of a chocolate cake with fresh hazelnuts on top. The taste is much more subtle. It's incredibly smooth with medium carbonation and a velvety mouthfeel. It's pairs light chocolate, nuts, and toasted malts but is careful not to overwhelm. This dessert beer leaves you wanting just a little bit more. So take that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 17 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer DDH United. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity