CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter
Let's face it - Nutella is darn near universally appealing. When faced with a beer that could potentially taste like one of our greatest guilty pleasures on toast, our interest was piqued. And a good thing it was! CHP pours a dark, dark brown with a tan head that dissipates very quickly. The smell is delicious with hazelnut and cocoa wafting up. It is reminiscent of a chocolate cake with fresh hazelnuts on top. The taste is much more subtle. It's incredibly smooth with medium carbonation and a velvety mouthfeel. It's pairs light chocolate, nuts, and toasted malts but is careful not to overwhelm. This dessert beer leaves you wanting just a little bit more. So take that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 1 hour ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity