CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter
Let's face it - Nutella is darn near universally appealing. When faced with a beer that could potentially taste like one of our greatest guilty pleasures on toast, our interest was piqued. And a good thing it was! CHP pours a dark, dark brown with a tan head that dissipates very quickly. The smell is delicious with hazelnut and cocoa wafting up. It is reminiscent of a chocolate cake with fresh hazelnuts on top. The taste is much more subtle. It's incredibly smooth with medium carbonation and a velvety mouthfeel. It's pairs light chocolate, nuts, and toasted malts but is careful not to overwhelm. This dessert beer leaves you wanting just a little bit more. So take that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 38 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity