CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter
Let's face it - Nutella is darn near universally appealing. When faced with a beer that could potentially taste like one of our greatest guilty pleasures on toast, our interest was piqued. And a good thing it was! CHP pours a dark, dark brown with a tan head that dissipates very quickly. The smell is delicious with hazelnut and cocoa wafting up. It is reminiscent of a chocolate cake with fresh hazelnuts on top. The taste is much more subtle. It's incredibly smooth with medium carbonation and a velvety mouthfeel. It's pairs light chocolate, nuts, and toasted malts but is careful not to overwhelm. This dessert beer leaves you wanting just a little bit more. So take that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 29 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity