CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter
Let's face it - Nutella is darn near universally appealing. When faced with a beer that could potentially taste like one of our greatest guilty pleasures on toast, our interest was piqued. And a good thing it was! CHP pours a dark, dark brown with a tan head that dissipates very quickly. The smell is delicious with hazelnut and cocoa wafting up. It is reminiscent of a chocolate cake with fresh hazelnuts on top. The taste is much more subtle. It's incredibly smooth with medium carbonation and a velvety mouthfeel. It's pairs light chocolate, nuts, and toasted malts but is careful not to overwhelm. This dessert beer leaves you wanting just a little bit more. So take that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity