CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter
Let's face it - Nutella is darn near universally appealing. When faced with a beer that could potentially taste like one of our greatest guilty pleasures on toast, our interest was piqued. And a good thing it was! CHP pours a dark, dark brown with a tan head that dissipates very quickly. The smell is delicious with hazelnut and cocoa wafting up. It is reminiscent of a chocolate cake with fresh hazelnuts on top. The taste is much more subtle. It's incredibly smooth with medium carbonation and a velvety mouthfeel. It's pairs light chocolate, nuts, and toasted malts but is careful not to overwhelm. This dessert beer leaves you wanting just a little bit more. So take that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer For Science 3.5. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for For Science 3.5. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity